We are looking for Senior General Accountant with Dutch and English for a company established as an accounting shared service center in Prague (2012). This SSC provides accounting services for an international petrochemical group.
This position is open to all candidates with work permit in EU and as well as for Czech citizens.
Senior General Accountant with Dutch (CZK 50-70,000)
- IFRS reporting, intercompany reconciliations
- Liaising with other company departments on accounting processes
- Cooperation with external/internal auditors or external advisory company
- Perform GL entries (accruals, payrolls, prepaid expenses)
- GL accounts reconciliations
- The month- quarter- and year-end closes according to IFRS accounting standards
- English and Dutch language
- Economic education – accounting, finance
- Previous work experience in accounting
- previous experience with IFRS is advantage
- Computer skills – MS Word, Excel (on a higher level), Outlook
- Ability to cooperate with external advisors
- Ability to facilitate discussion and workshops with people from different departments
- Ability to act and make decisions independently
- Setting up priorities and focus on critical tasks
- Friendly working environment of an international company in good team
- Competitive salary and benefit package (5 weeks vacation entitlement, flexible working hours (core office hours are 9.00-15:30), home office (from time to time), 4 sick days per year, contribution to lunch vouchers etc.)
- MultiSport Card
- Languages courses
- EUC Premium – medical service
- Further training and development, incl. ACCA
- Opportunities for further growth and development
- Type of contract: limited period for 1 year with possibility of extension for unlimited period
Company offers to employees the relocation package which includes visa and working permit, temporary housing and transportation.
Please send us your request to an email address: email@example.com or click on „APPLY NOW”.