Schulmeister Finance Professional Search is specialised on finding and recruiting experts in finance, accounting and controlling. Our customer is a renowned industrial company, still on a steady growth path with a strong international presence and many domestic as well as foreign subsidiaries. The company is extending the team at the office in Vienna and is looking for an
Accounting Specialist (m/f)
This exciting and challenging position will offer you the opportunity to accompany and shape the integration of a newly acquired company in Russia into the group, its standards and its culture. Of course, this entails considerable readiness to travel – especially during the early phases. Perfect command of the Russian language (native or equivalent) will be required to successfully manage the process of integration. Finally, your profound accounting know-how (AT-GAAP) together with your proactive attitude and perseverance will be valuable for getting the job done.
- Accompanying and contributing to M&A projects within the division, especially the post-merger integration in Russia
- Managing the monthly financial reporting process with actual data covering P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Preparing consolidated Financial Statements in accordance with AT-GAAP (UGB) and in line with existing group guidelines and assuring quality of accounting data
- Assisting accounting departments of subsidiaries in preparation and implementation of Financial Statements
- Developing and improving processes, tools, and guidelines of production divisions to optimize the process of financial reporting and consolidation
Our client requires
- Completed commercial education or Master degree in business studies (HAK, Uni, FH), preferably with an accounting or finance focus
- Professional experience in accounting, auditing or consolidation
- Perfect command of Russian and business fluency in English
- Dedicated person with hands-on mentality and efficient work-style
- Willingness to travel
- Team player with good communication and relationship-building skills
Our client offers
- Participation in the development and optimization of group-wide processes
- A range of interesting tasks within a dynamic and inspiring working atmosphere where you can unleash your potential
- Attractive social benefits and a modern location with excellent connection to public transport while also offering employee parking spaces
- Depending on your specific qualifications and professional experience, the company offers an annual gross salary starting at EUR 50,000.
Are you up for the challenge? For further details, we happily discuss this career opportunity personally. If you are interested please send your application together with your CV in English or German to: email@example.com using the code: LD-MCT-BLX-02.