Our client is a globally leading logistic IT provider, offering modular and cloud based SaaS solutions to manage transport logistics end-to-end. With an agile, modern and international work environment where team spirit is key, you will be part of a growing enthusiastic organization, working together to shape the future of transport collaboration.
To support the further transformation of our client to a native cloud DevOps organization and culture, we are searching for a:
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- In charge for daily operations and tasks to ensure a high-quality standard and to cover new trends, risks and business needs as well as further improvements for internal and external customers.
- Ensuring the high-availability operation of the SaaS solution and provide a smooth flow of transport logistics for our international customers.
- Supporting the release management & deployment process based on our CI/ CD pipelines.
- Improve and expansion of latest services in our multi-cloud environment.
- Deployment, automation, orchestration, maintenance and management of the development systems and other related infrastructure.
- Supporting the specialist departments in infrastructure issues while being the technical contact in the event of malfunctions.
- Supporting the migration to a cloud native operation environment and the DevOps way of working.
- University degree in computer science, an IT diploma or some relevant professional experience.
- Experience in handling Linux servers, Oracle databases would be a plus.
- Strong interest in cloud technologies and continuous delivery (CI/ CD).
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus: Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Java, scripting languages (Python, bash, …), Gitlab.
- Ability to stay calm under stressful situations, keeping a positive attitude and the big picture in mind.
- Eager to support technological change and interest in new trends/ technologies.
- English fluent and being comfortable working in an English-speaking and culturally diverse environment.
- Must be located in Vienna or the Lake Constance area – Austria.
Our client offers
- A multi-faceted job with plenty of autonomy and personal responsibility.
- Flexible working hours and home-office option, which offers the possibility of self-organization and a good work-leisure-balance.
- A vibrant and fast-growing international company that embraces diversity and
strong team spirit.
- An attractive salary package with a minimum of €45,000.– depending on experience
- Various additional fringe benefits.
Please send your application via email with the reference IB-AFY-PVU-02 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
kommen Sie einfach in unseren Talentepool und wir machen Ihnen Jobangebote, die zu Ihnen und Ihrer beruflichen Entwicklung passen.Talentepool beitreten