Schulmeister Technology focuses on the placement of professionals in high-tech industries and technical career paths. Our client is a global leader in the water quality monitoring sector known for their innovative and reliable solutions. For their headquarter in Vienna we are searching for a
electronics development engineer (m/w/d)
- Design and implementation of new electronic components and improvement of existing ones.
- Realization of test set-ups and measurements of electronic assemblies.
- Support of the maintenance department in identifying defects.
- Being involved in the testing of components.
- Preparation and maintenance of product packages and manufacturing documents with special focus on electrotechnical aspects.
- Cooperation with different specialized departments and partners.
- Successfully completed technical education, ideally in the fields of electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics, or related fields (HTL/Uni/FH).
- Three years of relevant professional experience in a related field.
- Profound user knowledge of relevant software tools (e.g. Altium, SPiCE).
- Independent, structured, and pro-active way of working, flexibility, ability to work in a team and enthusiasm for research and development.
- Very good proficiency in English.
- German proficiency would be viewed as an advantage.
- Challenging tasks with innovative products at the leading edge of technology in an international, interdisciplinary, and technology-driven environment.
- Be part of a company that takes social responsibility seriously that is reflected in its´ products.
- According to your qualifications and professional experience your salary expectation is negotiable, annual gross salary range starting at EUR 45,000.
- A wide range of additional employee benefits.
Please send your application to email@example.com using the keyword IB-SQZ-HBD-01
kommen Sie einfach in unseren Talentepool und wir machen Ihnen Jobangebote, die zu Ihnen und Ihrer beruflichen Entwicklung passen.Talentepool beitreten