Schulmeister Technology focuses on the placement of positions in technology industries and technical career fields. Our client is an innovative, globally active high-tech company that develops and produces intelligent measuring devices for monitoring water quality. For their location in Vienna we are looking for a
Embedded Software Engineer (m/w/d)
- Software development for embedded systems (firmware of the measuring probes) as well as in the area of embedded Linux (terminals).
- Collaboration in projects for water quality measuring devices with a focus on optical and electrochemical sensor technology.
- Covering the entire development cycle from specification and design to implementation and testing of new requirements.
- Cooperation with external development partners as well as specialists from other departments during the projects.
- Successfully completed technical studies in Computer Science/Software Development or related fields (HTL/TU/FH).
- Three years of relevant professional experience.
- Profound knowledge of object-oriented programming (C++, Java occasionally) and scripting languages (Python), as well as knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Basic understanding of measurement technology and interest in sensors and their mode of operation.
- Experience with sensor (Modbus) and communication protocols (TCP/IP) is an advantage.
- Independent, structured, and pro-active way of working with a high sense of quality and responsibility.
- Very good proficiency in English.
- German proficiency would be viewed as an advantage.
- Challenging and versatile tasks with individual development opportunities in a technology-oriented environment of scientists and developers with short decision-making paths.
- Interdisciplinary work with internal and external project members.
- Be part of a company that takes social responsibility seriously with its products.
- According to your qualifications and professional experience your salary expectation are negotiable, annual gross salary range starting at EUR 45,000.
- A wide range of employee benefits.
Please send your application to email@example.com using the keyword HC-SQZ-SUX-02
kommen Sie einfach in unseren Talentepool und wir machen Ihnen Jobangebote, die zu Ihnen und Ihrer beruflichen Entwicklung passen.Talentepool beitreten