Schulmeister Technology focuses on the placement of professionals in high-tech industries and technical career paths. Our client is a global supplier in the automotive sector known for their robust engineering, expertise, and reliable solutions. For their location in Lower Austria south of Vienna we are searching for a
IOT Development Specialist I4.0 (f/m/d)
- Implement best practices to enable the connection of Modern Infrastructure in manufacturing to legacy equipment.
- Ensure that fixes, updates, and code deployments are performed.
- Programing applications that run on-premises and in the cloud especially considering IOT relevant practices.
- Continuously be involved in an innovative mindset to improve development and delivery in exchange with others in our client’s global organization.
- Based on your experience in utilizing I4.0 principles within production companies to implement tools for monitoring your newly designed KPI’s.
- Document and design specifications for the new solutions .
- Be the go-to person to troubleshoot any issues around the newly developed solutions during testing and deployment phases.
- Degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Diploma) in a relevant field of study.
- Previous work experience with PLC Programming.
- Several years of IOT Development experience in Manufacturing environments dealing with Robot Programing.
- You feel confident to read and understand C# and Java Code base.
- Experience with MQTT.
- Work with source control tools (Azure DevOps, GitHub).
- Experience working with Big Data and the analysis tools.
- You enjoy working with both Agile and Waterfall depending on the project need.
- The role will require up to 50% travel abroad (Europe and beyond).
- Fluent business English is a must, German would be seen as an advantage.
- A challenging role with global reach in delivering solutions to drive the I4.0 across the manufacturing of a well-established production company.
- A wide range of additional employee benefits.
- Independent area of responsibility in a young, dynamic team.
- According to your qualifications and professional experience your salary expectation is negotiable, annual gross salary range starting at EUR 60,000.
Please send your application to email@example.com using the keyword HC-CVE-SUX-01
kommen Sie einfach in unseren Talentepool und wir machen Ihnen Jobangebote, die zu Ihnen und Ihrer beruflichen Entwicklung passen.Talentepool beitreten