Schulmeister Technology Recruiting is focused on the placement of positions in the field of engineering, computer sciences, technology and the interface to business. Our client is an internationally renowned commercial real estate developer. To reinforce the team in the Vienna office we are searching for a
Senior System Administrator/Architect (f/m)
You are working in an international, diversified environment. We are searching for a Senior System Administrator/Architect with interest in bringing his/her own experiences and methods to expand and shape the IT environment of the company.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities in Detail
- You are responsible for the development and maintenance of the IT infrastructure.
- You are supporting IT integration efforts on an infrastructural layer.
- You implement security and provisioning across various platforms and sites.
- You enjoy project management and coordinating external service companies and infrastructure demands.
- You act as 2nd level support for urgent requests.
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, Software Engineering or related fields (TU, FH) or have completed a secondary technical college.
- You have worked in a Senior Administrator/Engineer/Architect role for a minimum of 5 years.
- You have expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server environment (AD, Exchange, Virtualization, WSUS, etc.) and are experienced in network configuration (LAN, WAN, VLAN, VPN, DHCP, Wi-Fi, etc.).
- You have good knowledge of Azure and Office 365 and are experienced with infrastructure migrations (mail and file migrations, system deployment, device enrollment, etc.).
- You are eager to learn new technologies, implement them in the working environment and enjoy travelling.
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus.
- You work independently, are committed and hands-on, and have team- and client-oriented organizational skills.
- You are fluent in both verbal and written English. Additional language skills are a plus.
What we offer
- Interesting and diverse tasks in an international and fast growing company
- Support in certification and knowledge expansion
- Freedom to define and develop your role within a small team
- Travelling approx. 25 % of working time
- According to your qualifications and experience we offer a minimum salary of EUR 50’000 pre-tax per year.
Please send us your application documents using the reference IH-CFI-SDJ-01 to the following mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.